Monday, December 9, 2013

Final 276 post!

So the semester is almost over but I still feel a lot of stress.  After Wednesday it will be way easier.  Its not the finals that are worrying me this semester but everything else it takes to get there.  I feel like if I am going to teach something when i graduate from this program, it needs to be computers and electronics.  Nothing else really floats my boat.  I just finished watching our 6th grade teaching video and i was thinking about so many things we could have done better like teach something else.  I'm really disappointed that we didn't do the spud lab like the other group.  I loved that lab when we did it last year and it totally didn't occur to me that we could do that.  It is all done now but what a missed opportunity.  I wasn't excited to teach airplanes.  Aviation isn't what is in my head all the time.  If I am going to teach in the future, its gotta be one of my passions that I teach.  i love electronics and computers.  I do that stuff for free.  I really don't get tired of it either.  I got tired of the airplane lesson before we even started and that is a problem.  I'm not in a very good mood tonight.  I have a lot on my plate and it is uncomfortable.  Maybe I should have saved this post for Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment