Tuesday, March 11, 2014

This weekend I got possibly the most difficult part done!

I finally got the biggest part done that I couldnt do alone.  Last semester i went to observe a welding class at a high school.  The teacher is a graduate from our program.  He is a cool guy so I asked him if he would be able to help me with this very task and he agreed.  it took a few months from that day but on saturday the 8th of march 2014, we welded on a hoop to complete the look i was going for with this bike.  The lines are much different now having gotten rid of that huge poofy seat that was comfortable but hideous (thank you the 80's).  I rode it to and from the high school and then back from my parents house.  A total of 12 miles or so but it is good to ride again.  I need to get going on a seat pan so I can stop getting a butt full of moving tire and a crack full of gravel but it is really coming along.  What do you think of the new rear end?  I am loving this look way more than the previous style.






No comments:

Post a Comment